Friday, July 06, 2007
Fireworks fire destroys house. (None/KT photo by Shawn Knapp)
Lester Beachy and members of his family were enjoying a leisurely Fourth of July afternoon in the swimming pool when he heard fireworks going off — inside his house.
Click here for complete story by JOHN DEMPSEY Tribune business writer
The family's eight children were left with little clothing, as the fire occurred while they were outside swimming. The IWU athletic department is taking donations for clothing, DeMichael said. For more information on donations and where to take them, contact the IWU athletic department, 674-6901.
Posted by Watchman at 9:24 AM