Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wayne Beachy Displays his two Lighted Reindeer.


Today at Carlton's Christmas open house, Nick brought the first two models of our lighted reindeer car. As with the rest of our cars, I do the decorating and Nick does the electronics and mechanical. With this car, he out did himself. The car is a old Gilbert depressed center flatcar decorated for the North Pole Power and Light Co. It has a generator which appears to power the two lighted reindeer, thought they are actually powered by track power. I have attached a photo of the car on Carlton's layout, powered up. By the way, the train is pulled by my North Pole Express Atlantic that I just finished this week. Like the other cars, this engine uses decals I have produced. Click here to see the train running on YouTube. Thanks Wayne very impressive!